So when compiling the photographs for my previous post, “Shabby Chic Wedding Inspiration“, I knew that in addition to their being sequels to that post (soon to come) that I must also do a post on mason jars in weddings and wedding decor.
Mason jars–you know the glass jars our mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and friends have in their kitchen pantries and cabinets–are wonderful, cost efficient objects that have a plethora of uses for weddings. Some of the uses are as follows:
- Centerpieces (ie. floral, lit, etc.)
- Lighting Fixtures (ie. chandeliers, candle holders/votives, etc.)
- Signature Drink Glasses
- Hanging Decor (ie. from trees, rafters, the ends of benches, backs of chairs, etc.)
- Wedding Favours (ie. for baked pies, candy, pudding, preserves, etc.)
Mason jars can also be decorated as well.
- Printed (ie. with doilies, lace, etc.)
- Covered (doilies, crocheted covers, etc.)
Mason jars are simply wonderful for weddings and I repeat VERY COST EFFICIENT.
Please enjoy some of these other links about mason jars and consider using them at your own wedding!