Today we’re continuing to honour the birth of the littlest heir to the throne of England, newly named His Royal Highness, Prince George Alexander Louis, Duke of Cambridge!
We’re all in raptures over Kate’s simple, yet chic blue polka dotted dress and how sweet of a nod it was to her would-be mother-in-law, Princess Di who also donned polka dots when introducing Prince William to the world.
So in keeping with the blue polka dot spirit, here are some lovely numbers your bridesmaids and guests can wear for your wedding!
Pretty Pale Blue
The Dot & Bow
And we can’t forget about the shoe game. How cute are these Mary Jane pumps??
- “Dress Your Wedding in Polka Dots” (One Wed)
- “Polka Dot Wedding Inspiration” (United with Love)
- “Seeing Spots” (Chictopia)
- “15 Favorite Polka Dot Dresses” (Babble)
- “We Heart This Blue Polka Dot Summer Dress” (Pretty Princess Blog)
- “Royal Baby” (Polyvore)
- “Duchess Kate echoes Diana in Polka-Dot Dress for Royal Baby Debut” (Today News)