For all you 1) March brides, 2) Celts, and especially, 3) Irish, here’s an elegant St. Patrick’s Day wedding theme just for you! Advertisements
Some of you may or may not know, I am one-quarter Irish through my late paternal grandmother Rosemary Reagan so I get SUPER-DUPER excited every year St. Patty’s Day rolls around!
And since I’m a wedding stylist blogger, this allows me to express a particularly beautiful part of the Irish culture as opposed to the obvious leprechauns, green rivers, and free-flowing beer.
So to all of you I wish a very merry St. Patrick’s Day!!!
- “A Wedding Love Story at Castle Leslie in Glasglough, Ireland“
- “Northern Ireland Wedding Photography“
- “Romantic Irish Destination Wedding with Purple Details: Mark & Dawn“
- “DIY Irish Wedding with an Outdoor Woodland Ceremony“
- “Irish Wedding Under a Tree from Cooper Carras“
- “Patrick + Kimberly: The Irish Wedding“
- “Irish Wedding Video Recording“
- “Plan Your Castle Wedding in Ireland“
- “Traditional Irish Wedding Food Ideas“
- “Irish Wedding Rings, Keep Elegant with Engraved Style“
Sallie Nicole, hair stylist for Cat Deeley of So You Think You Can Dance, showed the world how to get that perfect Faerie Princess hair style and make-up look that is perfect for any faerie tale (or fairytale) wedding theme. … Continue reading
I love all forms of bridal headbands, tiara, and other similar head wear. It provides a wonderful opportunity to carry the theme or style of your wedding just a bit further than the decor and the dress. Check these looks … Continue reading
There are only a few things in this world that make my Celtic blood pulse when I experience them: Celtic music (Enya, Riverdance, etc.), rainy days that make everything “Emerald Isle Green”, and certain fairy tales, and these photographs. If … Continue reading
Happy St. Patty’s Day loves! My one-quarter Irish blood is very happy today! Love, dez, xx
OK, this is like the cutest wedding theme ever: plaid. Who knew? From wedding dresses and groomsmen’s shirt to table cloths and invitations, plaid is definitely a cute, multi-directional wedding theme to choose. Now a days, there are wedding dresses … Continue reading
Whether you’ve got Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, Breton, or Manx blood, you may want to have a wedding that celebrates your rich Celtic ancestry. And why not? Here are some subtle and not-so-subtle ways to incorporate you Celtic heritage into … Continue reading