That’s right, it’s that time again! I’m looking for wedding industry professionals to participate in DA Weddings second Annual March Guest Blog Campaign! Last year we had various pros from across the US, the UK, Canada, and France and this year we want YOU!
Who Can Participate??
- Wedding Planners & Coordinators
- Wedding & Food Stylists
- Wedding Photographers & Videographers
- Caterers & Bakers
- Florists & Floral Designers
- Gown & Accessory Designers, Ateliers, Boutiques, etc.
- Calligraphers & Stationers
- Luxury Transportation Reps
- Wedding Bloggers
- Ceremony, Reception, and Honeymoon Destinations & Venues
- Wedding Registries
- Hair & Make-Up Stylists
- Wedding Budget & Finance Gurus
- DJs, Musicians & Bands
Anyone in the industry is welcome as long as they can provide the details that will be mentioned below.
What Are You Looking For??
I’m looking for a short and sweet post that will be beneficial to brides and their grooms-to-be planning their weddings and even for those who take part in the wedding industry. (Note: DA Weddings only focuses on traditional weddings a.k.a weddings that involve one bride and one groom.) This is a great way to show readers what your particular company, entity, etc. does, but PLEASE don’t make it an ad or press release.
All posts that read like a mere advertisement will be refused.
Peruse through my blog to get a feel for the type of content. I also recommend doing a “March Guest Blog Campaign” word search (search option available at the bottom of my blog homepage) to glance at last year’s campaign posts.
I reserve to right to refuse any and all submissions that are not a good fit for DA Weddings without explanation.
- 300-500 Words
- At least relevant HIGH QUALITY pictures to accompany your post
- A short bio about you and or your company hyperlinked with your contact information
- A portrait of yourself to run alongside the bio
- The following details to be included in DA Weddings’ Wedding Vendor Index:
- Your Name
- Your Title
- Company Name (hyperlinked with your company website or blog)
- Street Address if Relevant
- City, State, and Zip (zip or related only if relevant)
- Contact Email
- Facebook Page link (hyperlinked)
- Contact Phone Number
- Twitter Handle (hyperlinked)
ALL DOCUMENTS AND PICTURES MUST BE SUBMITTED AS ATTACHMENTS!!
Make all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for all submissions is February 15th, 11:59 pm EST. NO EXCEPTIONS unless prior communication is made and an agreeable other deadline is agreed upon.
How It Will Work
Monday-Friday of every week in March will be filled with your posts. The posts will be mixed up so that there will be a good variety for the readers. I will edit if necessary and upload all of the items to my blog. Your company information will remain in the Wedding Vendor Index until further notice.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com anytime!
Benefits of Participation
This was not only a wonderful, FREE marketing opportunity for all parties involved, but it is also a wonderful networking opportunity as well as a great way to learn about the specifics of each others’ particular wedding-related crafts.
I encourage you to “like” and comment on each other’s posts as well as to share them all on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr, and whatever other social media platforms you utilize.
Space allowing, industry professionals are welcome to submit more than one guest post.
If you’re not a writer, do the best you can and the rest I’ll take care of. I also run my own virtual writing and editing company so you need not worry.
I look forward to hearing from you all soon!