Some of you may or may not know, I am one-quarter Irish through my late paternal grandmother Rosemary Reagan so I get SUPER-DUPER excited every year St. Patty’s Day rolls around!
And since I’m a wedding stylist blogger, this allows me to express a particularly beautiful part of the Irish culture as opposed to the obvious leprechauns, green rivers, and free-flowing beer.
So to all of you I wish a very merry St. Patrick’s Day!!!
- “A Wedding Love Story at Castle Leslie in Glasglough, Ireland“
- “Northern Ireland Wedding Photography“
- “Romantic Irish Destination Wedding with Purple Details: Mark & Dawn“
- “DIY Irish Wedding with an Outdoor Woodland Ceremony“
- “Irish Wedding Under a Tree from Cooper Carras“
- “Patrick + Kimberly: The Irish Wedding“
- “Irish Wedding Video Recording“
- “Plan Your Castle Wedding in Ireland“
- “Traditional Irish Wedding Food Ideas“
- “Irish Wedding Rings, Keep Elegant with Engraved Style“