First, I just want to say that I am praying for all of the people–stateside and in the islands–who were affected by Hurricane Sandy. I believe the God will provide for you, comfort you, and lift you up higher than you were before! Amen!
Second, I would also like to take this time to share Beyonce’s “I Was Here” Humanitarian Day performance with you as well as dedicate this post to all of those who morphed into heroes during these tough times of natural disaster!
Beyonce’s always stunning fashion was as pure and fabulous in this outfit choice as it was in her performance! Her gown, designed by Marc Bouwer, is also reminiscent of the gown Kate Hudson wore in the 2010 SAG Awards as well as the gown Carrie Underwood wore for the 2012 Grammy Awards. Great minds..!
For the simple, sexy, fashion-forward Bride, this fantabulous gown and all of its variations is a wonderful wedding choice! Would you wear a gown like Queen Bey’s on your special day??
- “‘Best Thing I Never Had’ Wedding Theme“
- “‘Love On Top’ Wedding Theme“
- “A Great Gatsby Wedding Theme“
- “In Honour of Black History Month: Jay-Z and Beyonce“
- “Style: Beyonce in a Marc Bouwer Dress for Humanitarian Day“
- “She Was There…“
- “Steal the Style: Carrie Underwood’s Sexy-Back Grammys Gown“