Hi all, I’m the author of I Really Like Weddings and I’m the type of person that loves the support small businesses. I generally have a better experience and find better quality products than going to chain stores. I also notice that anything I buy from a local shop or small business generally tends to get the most compliments. Which not only makes me feel good (who doesn’t like getting a compliment), but I feel good knowing I supported someone else.
I love roaming through Etsy and finding ideas for DIY crafts or, knowing me, I’ll end up just buying them because I’m not really that crafty. Here’s a collage of wedding items I found on Etsy for those of you who are on a budget or looking for something unique.
- Wedding Dresses: The English Dept Giselle Dress $900, Tempest Gown $1,500
- Photobooth props: AshleyDoodle $20
- Wedding Calligrpahy: NJW Calligraphy & Paperie prices range $1-2.50 per envelope
- Wedding Cake Topper: Betteroffwed prices range $25-$80
- Guest book Fingerprint Tree: Fancy Prints princes range $24-53
- Custom wedding favor tags: Wax Poetic $37.50
- Graphic poster wedding invitation: Gingerpdesigns click link for price details
- Mr. and Mrs.: Army Mom of Twins, $12
Visit I Really Like Weddings Blog today!