• piece of wood – the bigger the more dramatic!
• string – we used the pink neon thin rope you can find at Home Depot, but you could use any yarn or string
• box of nails (you want a nail with a decent head so the string won’t pop off)
• spray paint to paint the wood
• white paper to draw the heart on
Step 1: Spray paint the wood the background color you picked. We used dark gray, so the pink would really pop
Step 2: Once the paint is dry, tape the wood with the white paper and draw the heart shape on the paper
Step 3: Time to get the hammer out! Nail around the entire outline of the heart – we spaced our nails about an inch apart.
Step 4: Once all your nails are in. Remove the white paper and…
View original post 114 more words