When I saw the above centrepiece on Weddingbells I really appreciated how great of a statement the Manzanita Branches made in the reception hall. Try spray painting the branches to match your decor colours!
What you’ll need:
- One 5 x 5 block of foam
- One plastic container (8 inches in diameter, 7 inches tall)
- Disposable container for mixing the plaster
1. After preparing your work area to protect from plaster mishaps, start by inserting the base of your Manzanita tree into the block of foam.
2. Gently lift the and block and branch together, and place it into the container. Use gentle pressure to seat the block snugly down into the container, making sure it’s level.
3. You can fill the rest of the container with plaster, however for this demonstration we rolled up small sections of newspaper and stuffed them neatly around the foam block, leaving about 2…
View original post 128 more words